couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Johnson <csj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: simple AJAX request
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:59:28 GMT
Sorry for that...
I did some more digging. The original error I was getting was the result
of an typo within the couchapp code, so I was able to resolve that.
Unfortunately, that did not resolve my ajax issue. I have attached a
snapshot of the output from firebug showing the responses I was getting.
Something else I tried was to use the jquery lib, but had similar issues
with it.

Here is the code snippet for each of them:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
         db = $.couch.db("sessions");
         $.log('info :' + db.info());
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
         $.getJSON('_list/sort/srcAddr?group=true', function(data) {
             $.log('list: ' + data)});
</script>

Just to summarize these in reference to the snapshot, the first 'GET'
response is responding to the db.info. As you can see the correct
response is there, but when I try to log it, I get 'undefined'. Similar
to that, the second 'GET' is in response to the .getJSON, where I get
the correct response, but when I try to log it, I am not getting what I
would expect to see. Not sure where the third 'GET' is coming from, but
the fourth one is coming from Evently.

Hope this helps

Thanks in advance for you help