couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Forsthuber <philipp.forsthu...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: users management tools ?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:51:38 GMT
Hi Martin,

I do not know, if there are admin tools available, so I think you still
might want to consider writing a small shell script or Servlet (In my
project, we are using a RESTful Webservlet) that creates the user
directly in the database. You still need the admin rights, of course,
but at least you are able to add the users.

Philipp