couchdb-user mailing list archives

From e0075...@student.tuwien.ac.at
Subject Re: Re: GeoCouch runtime error druing bbox request
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:53:24 GMT

Hi Volker,

thanks for the quick response. When I first tried out your solution
you've provided me, it didn't work for me for some reason. I tried
different things like creating an xulrunner.conf file as described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu. But it seems that
my xulrunner-1.9.2.13 don't even contain the requested libjs.so file.

So I've performed a quick search for all libjs.so files on my system and
tried there paths. In the end it worked with the following command:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib64 ./utils/run

With this path your solution worked for me, but I've to admit I hardly
know what I'm doing and why this seems to works now. Maybe this problem
occur because I previously installed Spider Monkey from source beside
xulrunner when messing around with the GeoCouch installation but in fact
I've no idea. Maybe you can enlighten me, as I don't see through all
these dependencies and libraries. (BTW my GeoCouch is running on Ubuntu
10.10).

Regards
Bernhard