couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Teofilov <kol...@me.com>
Subject Fwd: native support for url-shorteners and qr codes?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:46:52 GMT
This is also nice demo for JS canvas based QR code generator. http://www.cipherbrain.be/qrcode/

It would be nice to have kind of utility jquery plugin part of the shipped one that could
return a QR code for document or database or server Url. The same with shortener that then
could apply for each server domain. I still think this are useful features being a part of
modern web development as the CouchDB it self.

Begin forwarded message: