couchdb-user mailing list archives

From hariprasad <hprasad.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with couchddb, please help
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:23:45 GMT
Hi to the group

I am Hariprasad Hari, a Master Student of Uppsala University. Currently I am
doing a Project
which is a collaboration between the University and the Erlang Solutions
Company Limited.

I want to be subscribed to this list. Thanking the representatives in
advance.

In my Project i am using CouchDB as my database.

I have figured out 2 problems.

1) I cannot delete a *singe field ( single attribute)* from the Couchdb
document
2) I fount out writing views is difficult?

*ps. I am using *Ecouch as the erlang api to talk with Couchdb**
*
*
Please guided me. Thanking in advance.
Regards