couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Anonymous Identity
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:56:47 GMT
Hi,
I have an application which show album of photos (this is new).
I would like to keep track of how many people view each album.
If I allow anyone to change the document of the album the data will not
worth anything.

How can I ensure that client side code does not do bad stuff?

I though that CouchDB HTTP module must keep track on HTTP session even if
the client does not authenticate. Can I get hold on the session in some way
to at least validate that the same session does not change document in short
period of time?

Thank you,
Ido