couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with pull replication
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:39:59 GMT
Hi Sesbatian,

Try increasing the HTTP sessions and pipeline values in the .ini:

https://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/blob/trunk/etc/couchdb/default.ini.tpl.in#L138

regards

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
<sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the setup I've described in COUCHDB-968 is causing trouble (again). Pull replication
is reproducable dying with {exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,<0.133.0>}}}. I've uploaded
the log [1] from which I've changed credentials, db and host name. The log is also truncated
since it was >40k lines and it looks like documents were included too.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org