couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nolan <peterwno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:40:31 GMT
It's good to see that you're coming along on your project.  I'm really glad
that you're writing apis and tutorials as you progress (more people should
follow your lead) please please please keep this up :p

However, I am unsure of the true 'awesomeness' of your application.  I have
only begun to read about your project so it might not just be 'obvious' to
me.  (i still don't get why node.js is so great)   Perhaps if you could
write simple applications that could serve a dual purpose - a simple guided
walk through and an example of the awesomeness should achieve this.

Either way, I'm glad to know you're coming along, and look forward to
reading about your progress.

-Pete

--
Peter Nolan