couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <>
Subject Re: Anonymous Identity
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:58:53 GMT
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Ido Ran <> wrote:
> The nice thing about CouchDB and CouchApp is that I am able to run my app
> right from CouchDB.

You can say that again!

I have exactly the same problem as you. I have two thoughts:

1. You can query your couch logs by hitting (as admin) /_logs. I often
query /_logs?bytes=10000. You will at least see all the queries your
couch served, including read-only and anonymous GETs.

2. That is only a stopgap. However as a person responsible for many
couches, I say the logging situation is not good enough and I am
hopeful to see great improvements in that area in the future.

Jason Smith
CouchOne Hosting

View raw message