couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Document model of network
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:17:42 GMT
Hi,
I have application which the primary data model is a network (graph).
Currently I use RDBMS in which I have table of Node and table of Link. The
Link table has FromNode, ToNode and LinkType fields.

What is a good document model to put this type of data in CouchDB?
Should I provide information about my application that I didn't provide
here?

Since there are no transaction I fail to see how can I ensure that my data
will not be corrupted?
Also since there is no constraints, only validation function, which are not
exactly the same because replication do not pass by them for clear reasons,
is that mean I have always asume the data is not valid?

Thank you,
Ido