couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with pull repl
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:26:20 GMT
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
<sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'll try that, thanks. But isn't the reported error a bit odd? why is couch trying to
JSON encode a erlang pid? at least it looks like it is trying to do so...

It's because there's a sort of try catch handler which tries to json
encode every exception/error. I believe this should be fixed (or
minimized) in the 1.0.x branch.

> On 17.12.2010, at 17:39, Filipe David Manana wrote:
>
>> Hi Sesbatian,
>>
>> Try increasing the HTTP sessions and pipeline values in the .ini:
>>
>> https://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/blob/trunk/etc/couchdb/default.ini.tpl.in#L138
>>
>> regards
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
>> <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the setup I've described in COUCHDB-968 is causing trouble (again). Pull replication
is reproducable dying with {exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,<0.133.0>}}}. I've uploaded
the log [1] from which I've changed credentials, db and host name. The log is also truncated
since it was >40k lines and it looks like documents were included too.