couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anonymous Identity
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:53:54 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I'm not familiar with Sinatra or the other frameworks, but I have a question
about this.
The nice thing about CouchDB and CouchApp is that I am able to run my app
right from CouchDB. Is it possible to use any of those frameworks from
couchone.com account?

My guess is no but I am asking.

Thank you,
Ido