couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Neville Franks <s...@surfulater.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and XULJet for development of desktop applications
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:24:25 GMT
Hi Pavel,
I assume this only works with Firefox - is that correct? I've looked
around http://code.google.com/p/xuljet/ and can't find such details.

If it is specific to Firefox I think you will have much reduced
interest as Chrome is becoming more important by the day and IE9 isn't
far away.

--
Best regards,
  Neville Franks, http://www.surfulater.com http://blog.surfulater.com