couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Johnson <csj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: schema-driven data entry UI
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:35:00 GMT
I have been reading the Beginning CouchDB book from APress and it walks
you through building a small application (task manager) in Chapter 10.
As part of this, it talks about building a web page (the user interface)
and how to post and retrieve data from Couch. They use CouchApp to build
the application, but you can easily convert that the concept into any
other method of configuration/managing the applicationBased on what you
are asking for, I think this may provide you some direction for what you
are trying to accomplish.

Chris