couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Cunningham <acunning...@integrics.com>
Subject Re: Preferred C/C++ client library
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:43:21 GMT
On 14/12/10 10:01, Dale Ragan wrote:
> Sure, here's the author's blog[1] who talk about other projects that
> probably use it.  You could find good usage of it there and there's an
> example in the source[2].
>
> [1]: http://blogs.gnome.org/rodrigo/category/couchdb/
> [2]:
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/couchdb-glib/tree/tests/test-list-databases.c
>
> Regards,
>
> Dale

Thanks, those are useful links. What's really required though is more
formal documentation of each function call in the library. For example,
what parameters does couchdb_document_info_get_docid() require? What
value does it return? What errors can it raise? I see a reference to a
data structure "CouchdbDocumentInfo". What fields does it contain? When
do these need to be set? And so on...

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799