couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:45:16 GMT
Hi Florian,

yes your forwarding of HTTP requests scenario would be quite easy with
LivelyCouch.
You would basically have to write a Handler as described in the
introduction at livelycouch.org.
This Handler would just forward the request it receives as you described
and could then even write the response to a user database.

Mirko