couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:55:47 GMT
Hey,
we've been heavily working on getting LivelyCouch to a usable state for
the CouchDB and Node.js community.
You can now find the source and a first tutorial on the project site:
http://www.livelycouch.org

A second more advanced tutorial will follow tomorrow. Mikeal, if you
don't mind I will borrow your e-mail outbox scenario from the js
conference in Berlin - it suits perfectly as a LivelyCouch use case :)

Best,
Mirko