couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Lejeune <>
Subject Re: Couchapp "already in properties" [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:02:33 GMT

Dear all,

I confirm that the problem came from tilded files (temporary files
created by the editor) such as map.js~
Once these files removed, couchapp works perfectly, as before, without
any warning.

Special thanks to Dale and Benoit for their help.

Best regards

> Someone else came across the same issue today, looks like it was caused by
> temporary files created by the editor, so make sure to do a directory
> listing and check for more map.js~ etc files
>> do you have another file named map in the directory ?

Expert scientifique en analyse qualitative

View raw message