couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with pull repl
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:03:05 GMT
I'll try that, thanks. But isn't the reported error a bit odd? why is couch trying to JSON
encode a erlang pid? at least it looks like it is trying to do so...

On 17.12.2010, at 17:39, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> Hi Sesbatian,
>
> Try increasing the HTTP sessions and pipeline values in the .ini:
>
> https://github.com/fdmanana/couchdb/blob/trunk/etc/couchdb/default.ini.tpl.in#L138
>
> regards
>
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
> <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the setup I've described in COUCHDB-968 is causing trouble (again). Pull replication
is reproducable dying with {exit,{json_encode,{bad_term,<0.133.0>}}}. I've uploaded
the log [1] from which I've changed credentials, db and host name. The log is also truncated
since it was >40k lines and it looks like documents were included too.