couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Sinclair-Day <msd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couch crash report
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:03:33 GMT
Bob,

A bit of a miscommunication on my end--the database was blown
away.  We're in the process of trying to repeat the problem--a
good amount of steady load, followed by inactivity allowing for
the system to quiet down, then a single request.

I noticed this block in the log.  Not sure whether it was
included in the attachment sent earlier:

[error] [<0.1111.10>] ** Generic server <0.1111.10> terminating
** Last message in was {pread_iolist,29142}
** When Server state == {file,{file_descriptor,prim_file,{#Port<0.50710>,24}},
                               0,135259}

I forgot to mention we are running on top of VMWare, in case
that matters.

Matthew