couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incremental backups
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:37:23 GMT

On 25 Nov 2010, at 13:39, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 13:35, afters <afters.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you elaborate a bit? this sounds like a full backup to me?
>
> (please post your reply below the text you're replying to, to
> facilitate linear reading)

Please don't rip out most of the discussion so I know where this
belongs in context.

(not seriously, but making a point: everybody has different taste in
 email etiquette and no one quoting style is correct for everybody.
 If anything, please ask nicely if the poster would consider changing
 his style.)

FWIW, I don't care much either way as I get top and bottom quote mixed
emails all the time. I even write both :)

Cheers
Jan