couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Hosting company that provides a reverse proxy and couchdb?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:04:26 GMT
Hi List,

I Asked before on this list if there is a possibility to prevent replication
of my couch website.
The reason is that I would like to prevent visitors of my website to "steal"
the design of the website that I put years of development in.

As I understand, this can be done by using:   a rewrite rule + a vhost + a
reverse proxy.

By my knowledge a reverse proxy is not part of couchdb, so I'm looking for a
hosting company that provides both couchdb and a reverse proxy.
Does anybody know of a hosting company that does both?

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan