couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chad George <c...@mgproducts.com>
Subject Re: local test server for couchapps
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:24:42 GMT
I've rewritten my couchapp proxy server. Its now a single script and will
work standalone or as a couchapp extension module.

The rewrite was pretty major but I think its a lot better now that it uses
asyncore instead of threaded client/server code.

All of the Futon tests pass now, except one that sees the wrong port number
because of the proxy.

It also automatically parses the couchapp directory structure to determine
when to map URLs to static files.

https://github.com/cgeorge/couchapp-utils

Enjoy,
Chad