couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: seplication timeout problem
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:11:41 GMT
max_http_sessions and max_http_pipeline should control how many
connections and how many pipeline requests the replicator is allowed
to make per host.
Right now this is actually broken for pull replication and the
settings don't do anything, but the fix is (mostly) easy. On the other
hand I think Filipe has been rewriting much of the replicator code so
maybe it's not worth patching right now.

If you tell us what timeout errors you're seeing and where I might be
able to tell you how you could correct it.
For example, if max_http_sessions and max_http_pipeline is the problem
you would see "couch_rep_httpc request failed after 10 retries..." in
the couch server log.

-Randall