couchdb-user mailing list archives

From AJ ONeal <coola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex keys and ranges
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:44:13 GMT
In connection with Node.js there's a couchdb plugin for sphinx (C++) /
limestone / search.

https://github.com/kurokikaze/limestone
https://github.com/kurokikaze/node-search-engine

I haven't tried it, but I hope to investigate it more later. I don't want
lucene for the same reason - JVM yuck.

AJ ONeal