couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "christoffer.buchholz@gmail.com" <christoffer.buchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache vhost, couchdb vhost and rewrite
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:53:18 GMT
I am curious. Shouldnt the added vhost in local.ini turn up in
Futon->Configuration? I cant see it there, so maybe - just maybe, it doesnt
get "applied". I experienced this with changing the bind_adresse. I had to
change it via http PUT before couchdb noticed the change. I believe it is a
known bug on Ubuntu?