couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Lundgren <carl.henrik.lundg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading from couchDB into table
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:25:38 GMT
If we are going to plug Java connectors for CouchDB I might aswell
mention Ektorp.

In contrast to its peers, It has good refence documentation:
http://www.ektorp.org/reference_documentation.html

It is quite flexible in terms of mappable types, you can use plain
Objects, Maps or JsonNodes (DOM like API)

Here's the project site:
http://code.google.com/p/ektorp/

Regards
Henrik Lundgren (creator of Ektorp)

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.benel@utt.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I recommend using a CouchDB library for Java.
>
> By the way, we have created yet another java client library.
>
> We use it for information visualisation (which means displaying a lot of data at the
same time). Therefore, the emphasis is put on improving read performance (cached bulk GET).
On _changes, the cache is cleared and the observers are notified.