couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Lundgren <>
Subject Re: Reading from couchDB into table
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:25:38 GMT
If we are going to plug Java connectors for CouchDB I might aswell
mention Ektorp.

In contrast to its peers, It has good refence documentation:

It is quite flexible in terms of mappable types, you can use plain
Objects, Maps or JsonNodes (DOM like API)

Here's the project site:

Henrik Lundgren (creator of Ektorp)

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Aurélien Bénel <> wrote:
> Hi,
>> I recommend using a CouchDB library for Java.
> By the way, we have created yet another java client library.
> We use it for information visualisation (which means displaying a lot of data at the
same time). Therefore, the emphasis is put on improving read performance (cached bulk GET).
On _changes, the cache is cleared and the observers are notified.
> It's called RESTDatabase:
> And it is tested here:
> We minimized the dependencies to a single modified org.json library:
> Regards,
> Aurélien (for the Hypertopic team)

View raw message