couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Farrell <gsf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:09:32 GMT
Neat. I look forward to both using the framework and learning from its
use of externals and http proxy modules. Comments:

Because the handlers are similar to views, I'm tempted to want them in
my design documents. Would it be possible to read them from a
"handlers" value there?

I think that URL example at the end of Part 1 should be
"filtered_people" instead of "blond_people".

I like the way Mikeal talked about triggering events in his "Crazy
Delicious" talk at JSConf by giving each trigger its own document,
firing events off a long poll of _changes, then updating that document
with event responses. How would LivelyCouch notify an app with event

Gabriel