couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting company that provides a reverse proxy and couchdb?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:35:31 GMT
Almost true, except that a large part of the site is a javascript
application that communicates with a database.
Hopefully I can use a couchdb database for that.

You are right that somebody could still get all the information needed to
rebuild the site.
I just don't like the idea that it would be as easy as replicating.

Kind regards,