couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Wordit Ltd <>
Subject Couchapp on Windows: KeyError for deleted document
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 03:21:36 GMT
Can anyone help with Couchapp on Windows?

After I deleted a document via Futon, the push command is giving a
critical error (KeyError: 'test.html') and stopping the upload. The
document no longer exists in the db or in the local directory. I tried
re-cloning the db, but the error persists. I also recreated the
document (test.html) locally, but that did not change anything either.
Here is the traceback:

Note: This setup was working fine until the file test.html was deleted
via Futon.

C:\Python27\Scripts\semclone>couchapp push
2010-11-22 04:06:37 [CRITICAL] 'test.html'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\", line 48, in dispatc
    return _dispatch(args)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\", line 92, in _dispat
    return fun(conf, conf.app_dir, *args, **opts)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\", line 77, in push
    doc.push(dbs, noatomic, browse, force)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\", line 101, in push
    doc = self.doc(db, force=force)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\couchapp\", line 189, in doc
    del attachments[name]
KeyError: 'test.html'

I installed couchapp per the instructions at The versions I
have are all from those links.

View raw message