couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chad George <c...@mgproducts.com>
Subject Re: local test server for couchapps
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 23:24:11 GMT
Okay, I have things working well enough to share with anybody whose
interested. Its still pretty rough and it doesn't pass the entire Futon test
suite yet. But most of the tests pass and Futon itself seems to work, so its
probably useful for most client side couchapp development even without
passing all the tests.

Once I have most of the test suite working, this project will probably only
get developed as I need features or from input from others. So feel free to
give comments, suggestions or patches.

https://github.com/cgeorge/couchapp-utils

Also, this is the first time I've started any kind of open-source software
project so let me know if I'm doing something wrong and I'll try to fix it.

- Chad