couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <benja...@couchone.com>
Subject Re: Sharing design documents between DBs
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:48:53 GMT
Martin,

Why not? It's only going to be sending changes. Unless you're constantly
updating your app installation or those changes are massive, you shouldn't
run into any trouble.

Your other option is the "middle-ware" setup, but then you'd loose the power
of application replication.

Thoughts?

Later,
Benjamin