couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting company that provides a reverse proxy and couchdb?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:06:09 GMT
Hi,

Thank you all for your replies.
So far I found a couple of dutch providers that provide Couchdb on Linux.
Only they are still about 10x as expensive as those without couchdb.

(searching on google for "linux hosting nederland couchdb" and only sites
with dutch language gave me good results, in case anybody else is
looking for couchdb hosters)

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan