couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Duc Phan <th4ngn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $.couch.login(options);
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:52:49 GMT
Hello again,

I was able to log in from my couchapp using
$.couch.login({name:"USERNAME",password:"PASSWORD"});
It seemed like I was able to login successfully but I get undefined as
result when I try to pull up the session info.

Here is a code segment of what I did.

$db = $.couch.db("mydb");
var loginResult = $.couch.login({name:"USERNAME",password:"PASSWORD"});
var session = $.couch.session({name:"USERNAME",password:"PASSWORD"});

document.write(loginResult);
document.write(session);

And, I got undefined undefined as the results for both of them.
Did I miss something ? I tried $.couch.session.(); and received the same
result, undefined.

Again, thanks for all your help.

-D