couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marco Monteiro <ma...@textovirtual.com>
Subject Re: seplication timeout problem
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:29:01 GMT
First  I get some "OS Process Error <0.526.0> :: {os_process_error,"OS
process timed out."}"
Then there are a lot of

changes_loop died with reason {timeout,
                                  {gen_server,call,
                                      [couch_query_servers,
                                       {unlink_proc,<0.348.0>}]}}

I have increased os_process_timeout to 60 seconds and that appears to reduce
the number of timeouts.

As the machine has very limited resources, I am porting the filters to an
Erlang
design document. I am betting on this to help solve the problem.

Thanks,
Marco