couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB hosting services and same-domain origin
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:46:19 GMT
You might look into something like postMessage[1] for passing
information between iframes. Then you can load the payment system or
part of couchapp in an iframe and pass information between them.

Disclaimer: This sort of front end stuff is not my expertise, so I
hope I'm pointing you in the right direction.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/dom/window.postmessage