couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Ramalho <luci...@ramalho.org>
Subject Re: Benchmarking view functions
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:07:00 GMT
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Sebastian Cohnen
<sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey Luciano,
>
> a view is updated incrementally (only documents which have changed are being reindexed).
Just wanted to make sure you get this right.

> What you can to is basically the same you already did: Change some documents, trigger
the view and see how long it takes to get a response back.

OK, thanks, that was easy. I was not sure when the reindexing was
triggered, if when the view functions were updated or when the view
was rendered.

Thanks, Sebastian

--
Luciano Ramalho
programador repentista || stand-up programmer