couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I prevent replication of design documents?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:45:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to move a website from Drupal to Couchdb.
For this I am wondering whether there is a way to prevent
website visitors from replicating the whole website to their
home computers.
Does anybody know of such an option? Does it work on the CouchOne
shared hosting?

Same goes for an application that the company where I work uses.
It would be great if it could be rewritten from its current
incarnation to a Couchdb application, but that's not an option
if the whole world can replicate the application.

Thanks for any help.