couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-dimensional queries?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 06:28:43 GMT
There is no such behavior for n-dimensions currently. However, Volker
Mische created GeoCouch [1] to handle 2-dimensional bounding boxes and
took the time to write up his experience creating a custom document
indexer [2]. You might check out these resources or get in touch with
him directly if you're interested in creating such an index using
CouchDB.

I also encourage you to to subscribe to the development mailing list,
which is a better place if you have technical questions related to
CouchDB internals, or join the channel #couchdb on Freenode IRC.

Cheers,
Randall

[1] https://github.com/vmx/couchdb
[2] http://vmx.cx/couchdb/tutorial/indexer.html