couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: New Website Styles
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:14:40 GMT
I prefer Kristina's.   Plus - my opinion counts more because I have an
art degree and am known for my impeccable taste.  (i kid.)

As a totally unrelated to the design aspect of it aside - I think it
was also Jacob Kaplan-Moss who said "Django is built for the web, but
CouchDB is built of the web" that could be an interesting change for
your tag there.

CouchDB is a database base built of the web.