couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Neville Franks <s...@surfulater.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Web Server access on a LAN.
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:11:47 GMT
Hi Cliff,
Thanks for that. Pity I wasn't able to find this for myself. :)

I tried adding the PC's Hostname and Erlang wasn't happy. I noticed
the Werl window mentioned etc/local.ini so I opened that and changed
the Hostname to the IP address and it works as I wanted.

Do you know if a Hostname should work for the bid address?