couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel.kas...@openforce.com>
Subject Replication of n databases
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:26:15 GMT
Hello
I have here a web application, where the design model states that every
user account on the application gets its own database in couchdb.
It means the number of databases will grow high when the application
gets online.

I would like now to set a simple fail-over mechanism, and get the data
replicated to another host running couchdb as well.

Does couchdb allows the replication of ALL DATABASES from a given
couchdb host , with a single httpd call ?

Thanks
Manu

--

openForce Information Technology GesmbH