couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject LivelyCouch - a framework around CouchDB and Node.js
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 21:24:18 GMT
Hi,
we are currently working on open sourcing our so called LivelyCouch
framework which emerged out of a few projects.
Hopefully this week still we will have a website up and running
explaining the usage of LivelyCouch in more detail.
I would just like to get some early feedback on our concepts - so I
wrote a little summary in two parts on my blog.

The first part focuses on writing Node.js handlers:
http://mirkokiefer.com/blog/2010/11/introducing-livelycouch-part-1-writing-node-js-handler/

Part two explains the event system we built around CouchDB using Node:
http://mirkokiefer.com/blog/2010/11/introducing-livelycouch-part-2-events-and-workers/

Hope to get a lot of feedback!

Mirko