couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Goodenough <david.goodeno...@linkchoose.co.uk>
Subject Odd message about mailing list
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:03:28 GMT
Why do I get one of these whenever I send a message to the
user mailing list?  http://couchdb.apache.org/community/lists.html does
not suggest that anything is moving?

David

Subject: Re: Re: CouchDB on debian?
Date: Monday 22 November 2010, 13:55:19
From: postmaster@blackrock.com
To: David Goodenough <david.goodenough@linkchoose.co.uk>

Please note that the address:
     user@couchdb.apache.org
will cease working on December 1, 2010.  Please update your contact
address to the same address @blackrock.com.

Thank you.

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND
MAY BE PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, BlackRock, Inc. and its
subsidiaries, ("BlackRock") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by
other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect
the views and opinions of BlackRock, unless the author is authorized by
BlackRock to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email sent to
or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by
BlackRock.  Although BlackRock operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being
passed.