couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Sinclair-Day <msd...@gmail.com>
Subject Disappearing views
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:35:26 GMT
I've noticed while doing some load testing, that couch can get
into a state in which queries against a view will return a 404.
The views have effectively "disappeared" even though the design
docs are still loaded and the physical view database is still on
the file system.

Naturally, this is a bummer.

Restarting couch corrects the problem.  I don't have a reliable
reproducer yet.  This is couch 1.0.1 on Solaris 10.

Searching on the mailing list, I see the issue has been raised
earlier this summer.  Has there been any progress sorting it out?

Matt