couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <simonmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB namespace mechanism
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:09:05 GMT
Or put each type of data in it's own database, without knowing what
you want to do with the different documents it's hard to say
definitively. If you need to deal with your name spaced data at the
same time (which I guess from your example you do) then a view is the
way to go, if they're orthogonal to one another (you need to store
three unrelated, distinct data types) then a separate DB is the way to
go.
Cheers
Simon