couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Hart <tjh...@me.com>
Subject Re: View queries and etags
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 03:28:39 GMT

On Oct 4, 2010, at 3:03 AM, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:

> Hey Tim,
>
> looks like you have found a bug :) Could you file a report (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB)?
A JavaScript test for reproducing this problem is also very welcome (and will help to prevent
regression).

Or not.

I tried simplifying the issue by replacing an open source framework I was using with a simpler
open source framework. The issue went away. I've spent most of the day trying to track down
the source of the problem, and I'm taking it to the mailing list of the other client side
javascript framework.

I think there's still a problem, but I'm convinced the issue isn't with CouchDB. No bug filed,
my apologies if I've introduced any confusion.

> Best
>
> Sebastian

Tim