couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mahmoud Hafez <mahm...@appadvice.com>
Subject Looking for Couch dev interested in dealing with LOTS of Data
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 02:23:36 GMT
Hey Guys,

First time addressing a bunch of couch developers so pardon me if I am breaking protocol.
 We run AppAdvice.com and have a couple of apps in the App Store.  We have already started
the process of replacing our very heavy mysql database to couch.  We have 1 full time couch
developer already who has done most of the heavy lifting and now we are looking to build a
team.  We are working with millions of database objects and supporting hundreds of thousands
of users.

If you have between 15-40 hours of availability per week and want to learn more please let
me know!

Thanks,
Mahmoud
AppAdvice.com