couchdb-user mailing list archives

From AJ ONeal <coola...@gmail.com>
Subject High CPU usage on ARM during idle
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:32:08 GMT
I just installed CouchDB on an OMAP3530 (500MHz ARM) with OpenEmbedded.

When looking at htop I notice that the CPU usage is bouncing between 15% and
25% on idle.

I also installed CouchDB through the Android App store on my Verizon Droid
(I believe the same processor as above, but running at a faster speed) and I
see that the CPU usage is up above 10% on idle.

Is there a way to knock that down a bit - some configuration change perhaps?

AJ ONeal