couchdb-user mailing list archives

From John Logsdon <john.logs...@netdev.co.uk>
Subject Re: Support _id and _rev being null on a POST
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:24:59 GMT
I understand the difference but i'm not sure it's really an issue.

My request is born out of convenience as i'm using a statically typed
language (Java), a json parser(jackson) with auto marshalling and I'm trying
to use the same java beans regardless of whether it's a new Object or
existing since I have rather a lot of classes to store in couchdb.

It may be possible to fix this in the client but I thought it was worth
asking!

John

--
John Logsdon